At the heart of innovation in the Silicon Valley. Solving real-world spectral device challenges.
The telecommunication market “boom and bust” has produced an array of components and technologies, which collectively for the first time in instrumentation history, realized the dream of a low-cost yet highly accurate spectral device. Out of the ashes comes new growth. Stemming from BaySpec’s revolutionary Volume Phase Gratings (VPG®) -based telecom modules, customers in optical test & measurement, fiber sensing, UV-VIS-NIR and Raman spectroscopy, and biomedical industries are benefiting and building innovative systems to meet the world’s most current optical system challenges.
- Director of Sales/Business Developments, Instrumentation business
- Sales Manager, Spectroscopic Devices and Instruments
- Mass Spec Instrumentation Scientist/Engineer: Ion Source Development
- Sales & Marketing Assistant
- Sales Manager/Applications Engineer - Semiconductor/Biomedical
- Experimental/Test/Application Scientist: Mass Spectrometry and MS Spectrometer