BaySpec’s award-winning SuperGamut™ series near-infrared—shortwave-infrared (NIR-SWIR) spectral engines are designed to meet real-world challenges for best-in-class performance, long-term reliability, compact size and ultra-low power consumption.
- Standard wavelength ranges include 900-1700, 1100-2200, and 1250-2500 nm (or custom)
- Optimized TEC cooling
- Fast f/2 or f/3 optics for improved throughput with fiber input
- High throughput, transmission holographic Volume Phase Grating (VPG)
- Factory calibration
- No moving parts
- Operates over wide -10 to +60°C temperature range
- Operates in high +85% relative humidity environments
- Hermetic-sealing option for operation in harsh environments
- Compact size
Benefiting from experience manufacturing high-volume optical channel performance monitoring devices for the telecommunications industry, BaySpec’s spectral devices utilize high-performance, field-proven components. For the first time in instrumentation history an affordable, accurate and ruggedized spectral device is a reality.
The SuperGamut™ series employs a highly-efficient holographic Volume Phase Grating (VPG®) as the spectral dispersion element and an ultra-sensitive InGaAs detector, thereby providing high-speed parallel processing and continuous spectral measurements. The devices utilize either a fiber optic input or free-space optical input arrangement, based on customer preferences.