NirSpector™ Transportable VIS-NIR Analyzer
BaySpec’s NirSpector™ transportable benchtop VIS-NIR spectrometer is a turn-key system designed to meet real-world analytical challenges for best-in-class performance, long-term reliability, and mobility. Benefiting from BaySpec’s experience manufacturing high-volume, high-efficiency spectrometer devices for various industries and research sectors, the NirSpector™ is a low-cost, high-performance and field-proven solution for numerous fields such as material quality detection, monitoring and in process automation technology (PAT).
- 400-1700 nm Range (customer range available)
- Turn-key system (integrated with spectrometer, light source, probe and computer)
- No moving parts, high reliability
- Switchable active trigger probe or transmittance sampling accessory for flexible spectral collection
- Real-time spectral data acquisition with fast milli-sec response time
- Outstanding optical throughput is achieved with VPG® and f/2 design
- Transportable, battery-powered system enables chemical analysis on the field
The NirSpecto™ system integrates spectrometer, active-trigger probe, light source and computer together in a ruggedized whole device. It employs highly efficient Volume Phase Gratings (VPG®) as the spectral dispersion element, thereby providing high-speed parallel processing and continuous spectrum measurements. The active-trigger probe and transmittance sampling accessory provide the most versatile sampling options for vastly different sample conditions. Included NIRSpec 20/20 software is streamlined with spectral library management. This instrument can dramatically increase analytical horsepower in numerous fields including pharmaceuticals, medical diagnostics, agriculture, semiconductors, beverage & brewery, cosmetics, explosives detection, counterfeit detection, water quality, food safety, petrochemical, law enforcement, pulp & paper, mining, oil exploration, biomedical research, and homeland security.