- Understanding the Services and Types of Users.
App Notes and Data Sheets are available to users who create accounts to use this service.
- Information Collection.
In the course of using the Site and Services, users may provide us with certain personally identifiable information. This refers to information that can be used to contact or identify users, and information on their use of and activities at the Site that may be connected with them (“Personal Information”). Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, user’s name, telephone number, email address, associated company and visited links at the Site. Personal Information may also include information users supply to us concerning their preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of the Site.
When users visit the Site to use the Service, our servers automatically record information that their browser or device provides to us. This information may include, but is not limited to, the user’s computer or device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the web page it was visiting before it came to the Site and information it searches for on the Site. Like many websites, we may also use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to the user’s computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use “persistent cookies” to save the developer or beta tester’s registration ID and login password for future logins to the Site; and we use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how users interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Site. The users can instruct its browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt before accepting a cookie from the websites it visits. If the browser does not accept cookies, however, it may not be able to access all portions of the Site or all functionality of our services.
When a user submits inquires to the Site, we may also record certain additional information related thereto, such as the product the user is interested in, and where the user is learned about the product. Sensitive application information or other technical information provided by users shall not be considered Personal Information and the users shall retain its rights.
- How We Use Personal Information.
Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve the performance, features and content of the Services, (ii) to administer the use of the Services, (iii) to enable a user to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, (iv) for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the Company’s products, services and customer communications, (v) to fulfill requests that a user may make, (vi) to personalize a user’s experience, (vii) to provide or offer product updates and product announcements, and (viii) to provide a user with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe they may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties. If you decide not to wish to receive any promotional communications, please do not check the “subscribe to our newsletter?” checkbox during the registration process. If you decide at any time later after registration that you no longer wish to receive any promotional communications, please send a request to us by emailing to email@example.com.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure.
The Company will not disclose users’ Personal Information to third-parties without their consent (as applicable), except as follows:
1. Company authorized distributors and external salespersons. We may disclose Personal Information to the Company authorized distributors and external salespersons. This information only should reflect how potential customers at those locations covered by a distributor or salesperson are promptly contacted with the distributor or salesperson.
2. Service Providers, Business Partners, Organization, Associations and Others. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how the Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information solely for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to protect that information.
3. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for the Company to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
4. Business Transfers. In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- Changing or Deleting Personal Information.
A user may review, update, correct the Personal Information provided by its registration or account profile by changing its “account settings”. If a user wishes to delete all Personal Information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company is concerned with safeguarding and protecting its users’ Personal Information. We employ security measures designed to protect this information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include encrypting sensitive information and storing information behind a firewall. However, the Company cannot ensure, guarantee or warrant the security of all information held, especially against third party attacks or intrusions.
- Transfer of Information.
If you are not a resident of the United States, you understand and agree that the Company stores and processes your information on computers located in the United States, and by providing any data to the Company and/or using the Services, you consent to the transfer of such information to the United States and the application of the laws of the United States.
- Our Policy toward Children.
Our Services are not directed to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
1101 McKay Drive
San Jose, CA 95131