BaySpec’s SuperGamut™ series benchtop spectrometers incorporate spectrometer(s), light source(s), and sampling optics into one turn-key system, designed to meet real-world challenges for best-in-class performance, long-term reliability, compact size and ultra-low power consumption. Benefiting from experience manufacturing high-volume optical channel performance monitoring devices for the telecommunications industry, BaySpec’s spectrometer systems utilize high-performance, field-proven components.
- Wavelength options from 190-2500 nm
- Optimized TEC cooling
- Fast f/2 or f/3 optics for improved throughput with fiber input
- Customizable for single or multiple fiber probes
- Factory calibration
- Fiber- or free-space input options
- Integrated light source options
- No moving parts
- High throughput, transmission holographic Volume Phase Grating (VPG®)
- Spec 2020 Windows®-based software for turn-key operation
The SuperGamut™ series employs a highly-efficient holographic Volume Phase Grating (VPG®) as the spectral dispersion element and an ultra-sensitive CCD or InGaAs detector, thereby providing high-speed parallel processing and continuous spectral measurements. The devices utilize either a fiber optic input or free-space optical input arrangement, and may incorporate internal light sources, based on customer preferences.